Monday, June 14, 2010




Summer has finally kicked off here in Vancouver. My sister and I decided to go window shopping in Downtown. We were lured by the sign Designer sale 30-70% off at holt renfrew! So we joined the crowd. First stop, pause for reaction. Shoes! (how surprising) Wide array of designers from manolo's, louboutin, dior burberry etc. We love sales! however, something about shoes in the rack looking beat up, tried on so many times and still left sadly at the rack just doesnt appeal to me (or maybe im just too broke right?) haha.
This are Jessica Simpson plat form that I bought back in 2006.I just love the extra inches that it gave me. However I must admit this shoes are not meant for long distance walking.




I hope everyone is having a great Summer!








3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!!

    Thanks again for the lovely note you left a while ago on my blog. I really appreciate it!

    Much love
    Chocolyna

    ReplyDelete