Sunday, April 4, 2010

Carrie or Samantha


My name is Len and I'm a fashion worshipper. well, i tried to be. Since i work 8-10 hrs wearing the unfabulous scrubs, I try to dress the best that I can after work. I get my inspiration, well basically everywhere. magazine, people walking at south granville (hey they always look head to toe fabulous), my fellow bloggers, and most of the time, just following my intuition. I really can not put a label on my personal style. But if i have to choose which one of the girls from Sex and the city am i? I'm definitely a Carrie Bradshaw. So tell me which one are you?

2 comments:

  1. that dress is sooo carrie!!!
    i thnk im definitely a carrie with with a touch of samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrie and samantha are my fav.. i like carrie's playfulness in fashion, and samantha well, her whole persona. minus her perception about guys...(well atleast thats what i think) :)

    ReplyDelete