Monday, April 26, 2010

Restoration Operation!



This Dior sneakers are one of my valuable possession. Aside from the fact that they will no longer make logo design purses shoes wallets etc., I can walk miles in this shoes. Very comfy! But as u can see, this baby has taken its toll. Stains, discoloration and chipped dye. I decided to stop wearing them because I want them to last till the day I become a mommy and still be stylish while I run errands and stuff. ;)

UNTIL THE DAY I DISCOVERED BREEZE!
http://www.breezecleaner.ca/




Breeze Cleaner restores your favorite worn out shoes, bags, wallets to its best possible condition.I went to the crystal mall location where I personally met the store manager Winnie. She is very nice. Before taking my sneakers, she discussed what kind of service needs to be done first and the outcome I should expect.

8 Days After. Voila!



I am very happy with the outcome! For sure this shoes wont be stuck inside its box for a while!



8 comments:

  1. OMG! That's AWESOME!!!!! Definitely good to know!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! that's Amazing!! On my way right now. I've got 4 pairs of shoes that needs restoration. ->Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your style too & i have a shoe issue too :)
    i follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a great service, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! your shoes are alive again..and ready to run in. Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, your shoes look much better now.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete